Thursday, January 7, 2010

Karma Cleansers please...

Changing your karma from bad to good is much more complicated than I thought.  Of course, you can be pure of thought and deed for all of your life, and all of your past lives.  Um-hmmm.  But what to do if you, or some previous incarnation of you, screwed up along the way?  That is surely the case with Delora at this moment in time.  First, it was a lost son, then it was lots of little things leading up to a lost dog.  Within a day of the lost dog, a certain son was admitted to the hospital after a bad ski accident.  I'll spare you all the whiny details, but something is wrong I tell you!  Something is way, way wrong.




As I wait to hear more from Thunder and from Pet Psychic #2,  I wonder if there isn't something I can do to change my karmic path. Short on time, I do what everyone in need of a quick karmic change does:  I google "How to change your karma from bad to good."  I need something black and white, cut and dry. I could burn sage leaves, for example, or light a red candle.  (WHY, oh why, didn't I pay attention to that Feng Shui lecture I attended a few years ago?)  But if you're hoping for a quick google fix, you're in for a rude awakening.  Most websites offer a metaphysical analysis that requires several lifetimes just to read and digest.  Who knows what else will happen to us by then? Plus I can't change what the spirit currently inhabiting the body of Deb Perkins did in 1820.

Some of you (and you know who you are...) have invested a good amount of time reading about this stuff, so could you please send me the Cliff Notes?

NAMASTE...

7 comments:

Jayne said...

OMG,Delora,can you spare a few more details! A bad ski accident?! Clearly, elaborating on that statement couldn't possibly be considered a whine. But Karmacally (?) speaking, based on the wide grin and trough of vittles on the little man's lap, you are really quite fortunate. I'd venture to say that in your pre, or present, or even post Delora lives - you must have done something good.

Mental P Mama said...

My Baybyyyyyyyyyyyy! Is he okay??? And while I ponder the karma thing, let me just say how much I love the new pic of you! Hawt!

DDatz said...

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Betting you are more than ready to be done with "can you take this...and this...and this?" Son is smiling. He'll probably get more attention from the Spanish girls, so he should be OK. Now if we can just ohm Thunder back and start to get things back on track for you and the familia. Working on it. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm. Deep breaths.

Tay said...

No comment fit for public consumption . . . but LOVE the hot photo! Nice addition :)

Deb in Spain (Deb Perkins) said...

Jean Claude Killy (sp?) is feeling much better...he took a huge jump and landed badly -- minor concussion and back injury. Lessons have been learned for this ski season! Thx orgor the karma tips and the photo compliments. That Photoshop works wonders!

Unknown said...

To All: The striken son is up and around with a stiff back but looking forward to skiing in 2 weeks. All is fine.
As to Karma: No idea. You are still a fabulous person and that stuff that happened back in 1820 is just between us anyway.
Thunder will give you the opportunity to create a new TV drama when he walks in the door in a few weeks with the grey haired lady and the mystic in tow.

Unknown said...

Clarky, dear-- your mother is under enough stress, you do not need to throw yourself at the ground for more attention!! I hope you're recovering quickly, you're still smiling, so that's a good sign!

See you soon, xoxo